How to get there
3584 CT UTRECHT
Tel: (030) 253 4471
On the A27 motorway, follow the "De Uithof" sign at the "Rijnsweerd" intersection; this takes you onto the A28 motorway. On the A28, take the exit "De Uithof/UMC-Utrecht" (hospital). You will enter De Uithof form the north via the "Universiteitsweg". Immediately after turning a sharp corner to the right at "Wilhelmina Kinderziekenhuis", go right into Uppsalalaan. Olympos has its own car park on the left side of the road.
From Amersfoort, take the A28 motorway to Utrecht. On the A28, take the "De Uithof" exit (after Zeist / Den Dolder exit). You will enter De Uithof from the north via the "Universiteitsweg". Immediately after turning a sharp corner to the right at "Wilhelmina Kinderziekenhuis", go right into Uppsalalaan. Olympos has its own car park on the left side of the road.
- Sportcentrum Olympos has parking space for approx. 125 cars. On work days from 09:00 to 16:30h the following parking rates apply:
First 30 minutes: no charges; •
After the first 30 minutes: €0.50 per 33 minutes; •
Maximum: €7 per day; •
Outside of these hours you will still be issued a ticket upon arrival but no charges apply. •
Free parking at the weekends.
- The newly built P+R De Uithof, a multi-storey parking with 2,000 spaces, 500 of which are designated for public P+R purposes, is located at only 150 metres from Sportcentrum Olympos. The other spaces have been reserved for staff of Utrecht Science Park (Utrecht University, HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht, UMCU and Nutricia Research).
Parking tickets are valid for a whole day at a tariff of € 4.50.
• Parking tickets including public transport to the inner city and back (for a
maximum of five persons) cost € 5.00.
• Directions: directly off the A28. Take Exit 2, follow the signs to P+R De Uithof.
• Charging stations are available for electric vehicles and bicycles.
• Open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, including assistance.
• For further information about parking at P+R De Uithof: click here (in Dutch).
U-OV bus 28 travels - both ways - from Vleuten railway station, via Utrecht Central Station right through the city centre and the Rijnsweerd area, then on to the Utrecht Science Park (stopping at the Botanical Gardens and the Heidelberglaan to serve UU, HU and UMCU buildings) and finally stopping at P+R De Uithof. Get off at the final stop (= P+R De Uithof). Olympos is situated on the other side of the Uppsalalaan, at a walking distance of less than 2 min.
Travel time between bus stops 'Utrecht CS Centrumzijde' and 'P+R De Uithof' is 20 min. approx.
On working days during rush-hours, bus 28 stops at P+R De Uithof every 7 minutes; outside rush-hours and in the weekends its frequency is every 10 to 15 minutes.
For departure times from various bus 28 stops to Olympos, click here (in Dutch).
For departure times from Olympos to various bus 28 stops, click here (in Dutch).
See a map of Utrecht for the shortest route. There are covered bike sheds near the entrance of the sports centre.